General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Area of Jurisdiction, Definitions of Terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all business dealings between you as customer and ourselves, 7inch distro, which are initiated and concluded via our online shop. That version of our General Terms and Conditions which is valid at the time of ordering shall be decisive. Any deviating conditions of the customer will not be recognized unless 7inch distro has explicitly agreed to their validity.
(2) The goods and services offered in the 7inch distro online shop are aimed at consumers and entrepreneurs alike as long as they are the end consumer. Within the meaning of these terms and conditions, (i) a “consumer” means every natural person who enters into the legal contract for purposes that are predominantly outside his trade, business or profession and (ii) an entrepreneur means a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal personality who or which, when entering into the legal contract, acts in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession.
§ 2 Completion of Purchase Agreement
(1) The goods and services offered on our website do not represent the conclusion of an agreement, but are solely an invitation to place an order.
(2) By placing an order, you submit to us an offer to complete a purchase or service agreement. Should goods be supplied, then an agreement materializes at the time of dispatching the ordered goods to you. Confirmation of the receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your offer. It merely serves to inform you that your order has been received.
(3) The text of the agreement will be stored by 7inch distro. The language of the agreement is determined by the language in which you have logged onto the website (Geek, English).
§ 3 Consumer’s Right of Withdrawal, Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
The customer has right to withdraw from placed orders without penalties within 30 working days starting from the delivery date. Such Legislative Decree does not cover entities not classifiable as consumers, i.e. whoever acts for purposes related to a possible business activity, or rather whoever places an order entering a VAT Number for invoicing. The right of withdrawal shall be exercised within the allotted time upon an authorization request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns are allowed if the items are faulty, do not meet the customer’s expectations or are not the right size. In all cases this service is free of charge, and the return shipping costs are always chargeable to the customer. Shipping of the item to return must be via registered mail; the item must be adequately packaged and the customer must send an email to email@example.com upfront. All items must be undamaged, unworn and unstained, in their original packaging (if it allows the items to be shipped safely), with all labels and any other possible part attached. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions shall result in losing the right of withdrawal. We kindly invite our customers to cooperate by following our return policy and by not shipping back items not covered by the right of withdrawal. Once the items have been received, 7inch distro will provide a refund for the whole amount paid by the customer (shipping costs excluded). The refund will be credited back on the card used for payments through PayPal platform.
Please note: shall the right of withdrawal not apply, all items will be dispatched back to the sender, who will be charged all shipping costs.
§ 4 Prices, Terms of Payment, Reservation of Ownership
(1) Unless otherwise agreed upon, those prices are valid that are contained on our internet page www.7inch.gr at the time of finalizing the agreement and include taxes. You will be in arrears if the invoice has not been paid by the 14th day after the date of invoice.
(2) Greek customer payments can be made by C.O.D., payment in advance (bank transfer or PayPal) or by direct debit. Any PayPal fees arising are to be paid by you.
(3) Should you be a customer with residence outside Greece, then you can pay by making an advance payment by PayPal. Any PayPal fees arising are to be paid by you.
(4) The goods remain the property of 7inch distro until all invoices have been fully paid. Should you become more than 14 days in arrears with payment, then 7inch distro has the right to withdraw from the contract and to reclaim the goods.
(5) Orders paid by transfer are cancelled after 7 days without payment. All other orders after 24 hours without payment.
§ 5 Delivery Costs, Terms of Delivery and Performance of Services
(1) Delivery costs can vary depending on the method of delivery and the character of the order. Further information concerning the delivery costs can be found on https://7inch.gr/shipping-info/
(2) We supply the goods in accordance with the agreement made with you. The delivery dates can be found in detail on the order summary.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed upon, deliveries are made to all countries.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) For consumers the legal warranty regulations are applicable.
(2) For enterprises the following warranty regulations are applicable for agreements concerning the delivery of goods:
(a) in case of defect we fulfill our warranty by means of subsequent fulfillment. Subsequent fulfillment is carried out by us at our discretion in the form of repair or replacement.
(b) inasmuch as we are not in a position to or are not prepared to perform subsequent fulfillment, then you have the right to choose between cancelling the order or reducing the purchase price. This also applies when subsequent fulfillment fails, is unacceptable to you or when there is a delay for which we are responsible beyond an appropriate period.
(c) claims for defects lapse within one year from delivery of goods. This also applies to claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses caused by defects except in cases of deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duties, infringement of guarantees and/or injury to life, body or health.
§ 7 Liability, Damages and Reimbursement of Expenses
(1) We are liable for damages only in cases set out in a) to d) as follows:
(a) for injury to life, body and/or health as well as for damages due to deliberate or gross negligence without limitation;
(b) for damages arising from a breach of a written guarantee, we are liable only in the amount of the customer’s financial interest covered by the guarantee and apparent to us when giving the guarantee;
(c) in cases of liability according to product liability law;
(d) in cases of violation of essential contractual obligations caused by slight negligence, the resulting damage liability is limited to that extent of damage that we have to reckon with as typical considering the circumstances known to us at the time of concluding the contract. Essential contractual obligations are those basic obligations which were decisive for the conclusion of the contract and which you were legitimately entitled to expect;
(2) In all other cases liability for damage, regardless of the legal basis, is excluded.
(3) Claims for damages and reimbursement mentioned in the cases outlined in par. 1 lit. d) expire in twelve months.
(4) Inasmuch as our liability is excluded under these conditions, the same also applies to the liability of our corporate bodies, vicarious agents and in particular for our employees.
§ 8 Data Protection
(1) Any personal data provided by you will be gathered, processed and stored solely according to the Greek data protection law.
(2) The utilization of your personal data is necessary for completion of the contract concluded with you. Utilization extending beyond this requires your express consent.
§ 9 Identity of the Supplier, Contact
(1) The web shop operator is
P.O. Box 1154
381 10 Volos
Managing Director authorized to represent the distro: Greg. “Anthrax”
(2) Complaints can be made to the above-mentioned addresses.
§ 10 Platform for online dispute resolution, participation in dispute resolution procedure
(1) Applicable law obliges us to inform the consumers of the existence of the European online dispute resolution platform, which can be used to resolve disputes without the need to involve a court. The European Commission is responsible for organization of the platform. Here is the link to the European online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
(2) We are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a dispute resolution entity for consumers and have therefore decided against voluntary participation.
§ 11 Laws and regulations in force and jurisdiction
All contracts between you and 7inch distro are subject to the Greek Legislation.